The Scorpio 23´ is the first of a series of telescopic cranes that is designed to have soft, silence and effective camera movements true telescopic arms.
To be more rigid and uniformed, the arms are made with aluminum extrusion.
The arms are guided true wheels in top and bottom to be more stable, and moving with two lateral cables. Like this the adjustment of the cables is simpler and is twice safety.
But, if something is creating a big reputation to these cranes is the size of the arm and the size of the dolly.
With the new adjustment of the wheels arms is possible to go true doors of 31.5" wide, and only is necessary a diameter of 11´to move an arm of more than 23´.
• Max. length: 23'
• Min. length: 5'
• Back length of the arm: 6'
• Telescopic range: 18'
• Max optical axis height: 21'
• Telescopic column max extension: 1'
• Load cap. in underslung position: 154lbs
• Load cap. in overslung position: 99lbs
• Required power: 110V/16A
• Output power for the remote head:
• Output power for the remote monitor: